UPDATE: NZ Auckland show is now sold out!
Over the weekend, Harry Styles announced a huge world tour including a v well-received visit to Australia and New Zealand in celebration of his debut solo album.
Featuring powerful lead single ‘Sign of the Times‘ the highly anticipated self-titled debut (out May 12) is being toured worldwide, with Harry performing across North America and Europe before flying over for three special shows in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland this November.
If the first single is anything to go by, the debut album is bound to be full of compelling pop moments. ‘Sign of the Times’ is a mature pop ballad that showcases Harry’s immense vocal prowess over a sophisticated and majestic orchestral arrangement. As the chorus hits and Harry croons “Just stop your crying,” hearts are set to melt across the globe.
With tickets going on sale today, Friday, 5 May, here’s how to make sure you don’t miss out on this magical live music experience:
- SYDNEY: When: 5pm AEST. Ticket Limit: 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued until Monday 16 October 2017, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
- MELBOURNE: When: 4pm AEST. Ticket Limit: 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued at any time, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase,
- AUCKLAND: When: 5pm NZST. Ticket Limit: 4 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued until Monday 16 October 2017, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
- ALL SHOWS: Credit card holder (the buyer) must attend check-in at the venue on show day with their guest (if applicable) to have their ID crosschecked against purchase list and be given non-transferrable accreditation for entry. Tickets alone will NOT give you entry to the venue, you must check in as above to receive additional accreditation for entry. NB The credit card holder does not have to attend the show, but they must attend check in with their guests.
- For identification purposes the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets, and the account confirmation number as well as matching valid Photo ID.
- Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
- Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show will have their additional transactions cancelled.
- Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of promoter may have their transaction cancelled\
All info can be found at frontiertouring.com/harrystyles. Good luck.