Harry Styles announces his world tour for late 2017, visiting intimate venues around the world. Harry Styles – Live On Tour begins with a 13 city run of North America, which kicks off on September 19 at The Masonic in San Francisco, CA and runs through October 14 in Phoenix, AZ. The next stop is Europe starting in Paris on October 25 and the tour wraps up in Japan’s EX Theater on December 8.
The Australian and New Zealand leg of the tour will see Styles perform at Sydney’s Enmore Theatre, Melbourne’s Forum Theatre and Auckland’s Spark Arena this summer. All tickets for these three shows go on sale on Friday May 5 via local ticket agents.
Harry Styles’ self-titled debut album will be released globally on Friday May 12. The 10-track album features the lead single ‘Sign of the Times’ which topped the charts in over 84 countries upon release day. The album was executive produced by Jeff Bhasker, with additional production from Alex Salibian, Tyler Johnson and Kid Harpoon, and is available for preorder at www.hstyles.co.uk.
Styles began to showcase the live show with his performance debut on NBC’s Saturday Night Live, where he premiered the exclusive album track ‘Ever Since New York’ and the single ‘Sign of the Times’, with an additional stunning performances of the single on BBC talk show The Graham Norton Show. He is set for upcoming appearances on NBC Today Show Summer Concert Series May 9, followed by a week-long residency on CBS The Late Late Show with James Corden May 15-18.
To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, Harry Styles and Frontier Touring are implementing the following measures to further deter scalping/secondary ticketing:
- SYDNEY: Ticket Limit 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued until Monday 16 October 2017, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
- MELBOURNE: Ticket Limit 2 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued at any time, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase,
- AUCKLAND: Ticket Limit 4 per transaction. NO physical tickets will be issued until Monday 16 October 2017, purchasers will receive an email with an account booking confirmation number at time of purchase. Credit card holder’s (the buyer’s) name will be printed on all ticket/s.
- ALL SHOWS: Credit card holder (the buyer) must attend check-in at the venue on show day with their guest (if applicable) to have their ID crosschecked against purchase list and be given non-transferrable accreditation for entry. Tickets alone will NOT give you entry to the venue, you must check in as above to receive additional accreditation for entry. NB The credit card holder does not have to attend the show, but they must attend check in with their guests.
- For identification purposes the credit card holder must present the credit card used when purchasing the tickets, and the account confirmation number as well as matching valid Photo ID.
- Any ticket holder not able to provide the required purchase and identification documents will be denied entry to the venue.
- Any customer found to have purchased more than two (2) tickets per show will have their additional transactions cancelled.
- Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. an inflated price); resells this ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers this ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses this ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of promoter may have their transaction cancelled.